lyrics to song and artist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Manyas04 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Manyas04 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: lyrics to song and artist
    Posted: 17 Aug 2008 at 12:01am
Hi everyone.  I hope someone can tell me the artist and name of these two songs.

The first one my sister-in-law used to sing in Church several years ago.  I can only remember part of the chorus - Jesus got a hold of my life and He won't let me go - He got into my heart into my soul.  I used to be oh so sad but now I'm free and glad...

The second is one I heard a few months ago on the radio.  It was by a contemporary  male artist.   I was in my car and really feeling down - I was worried about about my daughter and son-in-law and felt like there was nothing I could do to help.  A song came on the radio and some of the words are (not exactly as sung) - They say you're too old or maybe too young, there's nothing you can do....but there's one thing I can do - I can pray, in my secret place ...till the walls come tumbling down.

I'd appreciate any help. 

Thanks,

Manyas04 
yanzhongr5 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote yanzhongr5 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 1:29pm
Currently in the world, hublot replica watches are the most complex and most versatile hand-mechanical timepieces. Established by famous wachmaker Jehan Jacques Blancpain, Swiss brand hublot replica has never manufacturing one quartz watch. This theme will be carried out immutably till the end. Without any rolex replica sale in a factory, the manufacturing process of this extant oldest watch brand goes on in an old farmhouse, each part inlaid by a few professional breitling replica sale. Therefore, the best replica watches which highly imitate this brand become popular among the fashion field. The acclaimed Swiss tag heuer replica uk is always one of the best in the watchmaking industry. The value of Blancpain watches lies not only in the rolex replica sale spent on manual inlaying, but also in each meticulous detail, which are also the reasons why replica Blancpain watches are easily accepted by the public.
< -cfasync="false" ="text/">if (typeof $ezJQuery == 'undefined') { if (typeof jQuery == 'undefined') { document.write(''); } else { $ezJQuery = jQuery; } } if (typeof $ezJQuery == 'undefined' && typeof jQuery != 'undefined') { $ezJQuery = jQuery.noConflict(true); } if (typeof $ezJQuery != 'undefined') { $ezJQuery("body").mousemove(function(e){ ez_last_activity_count = ez_tos_track_count; }); $ezJQuery("body").keypress(function(e){ ez_last_activity_count = ez_tos_track_count; }); $ezJQuery(window).scroll(function(e){ ez_last_activity_count = ez_tos_track_count; }); } else { ez_last_activity_count = 8; } < ="text/" ="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.2/jquery.min.js">
 Post Reply Post Reply