Niyoki

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
musicluv2 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote musicluv2 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Niyoki
    Posted: 04 Sep 2008 at 4:34pm

I was hanging out with my friends from Fontana and they told me about this Christian/Gospel singer named Niyoki. I haven’t heard of her before so I checked out her myspace and she’s not that bad.  She sounds kind of like Mary J. Blige actually.  I read that her new single is called “Joy” and it’s pretty catchy.  It’s upbeat and the lyrics are really nice.  I saw on her page that her new album “Rest” just came out so I’ll be checkin her out on iTunes.   Not many people have heard of her..like me..lol..so if you’re curious of how she sounds here’s her last.fm page: http://www.last.fm/music/Niyoki.  Just thought I’d share her music cuz I really like it =)

Serina

lizajohn0001 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote lizajohn0001 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 2:58pm
Present-day Christian music?

I require help finding ONLY FEMALE artists who sing Christian music yet with a more urban sound. Like Stacie Orrico's tune 'wavering' and 'I could be the one'. write my assignment write my assignment I don't need male vocalist names since I have a few. Just female.

I need something with an r&b beat.
 Post Reply Post Reply