A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Need a song name and lyrics and chords

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GospelSinger View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote GospelSinger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 8:42am
Thank you for advising the title of this song.  I will search out the words for my own enjoyment!

God Bless You!
GospelSinger View Drop Down

Quote GospelSinger Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 8:47am
The only one I know I have heard sang by Aaron Walden[?].  Something Within:

SOMETHING WITHIN

(1971)     As sang by Aaron Walden

1.  Preachers and teachers made their appeal,
Fighting like soldiers, on the great battle field,
When to their pleading, my poor heart did yield,
But all I can say, thank my God almighty, there’s something within.

Chorus:
There is something within me, got a hold of the reins,
something within me, well it takes away pain,
something within me, I just can’t explain,
but all that I know, thank my God almighty, there’s something within.

2.  Well I met God one morning, I was feeling so bad,
I was heavy laden, well I bowed down my head,
He lifted my burden, made me so glad,
All I can say, thank my God almighty, there’s something within.

2nd Chorus:
There is something within me, got a hold of the reins,
It must be my Jesus, and he takes away pain,
Something within me, I just can’t explain,
But all that I know, thank my God almighty,

There’s something within.

I have lyrics to a large number of Public Domain Songs.
beeper View Drop Down

Quote beeper Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 2:07pm
I'm looking for the words to this song as well or any other information about it.  Some of the words I know go:

If you pray you've got the keys to the kingdom
and your faith will unlock the door.
If you fall on your knees, He'll give your heart ease.
He's always near and He'll hear if you pray.
Skies will brighten, burdens lighten if you pray
wrongs will righten faith will tighten if you pray
He will take  you in His arms, don't you fret don't be alarmed
He's always hear and He'll hear if you pray.

This is all I know and would like to know the rest of the lyrics and obtain any information so I can get sheet music or a copy of anyone singing it.  Thanks.< -cfasync="false" ="text/">if (typeof $ezJQuery == 'undefined') { if (typeof jQuery == 'undefined') { document.write(''); } else { $ezJQuery = jQuery; } } if (typeof $ezJQuery == 'undefined' && typeof jQuery != 'undefined') { $ezJQuery = jQuery.noConflict(true); } if (typeof $ezJQuery != 'undefined') { $ezJQuery("body").mousemove(function(e){ ez_last_activity_count = ez_tos_track_count; }); $ezJQuery("body").keypress(function(e){ ez_last_activity_count = ez_tos_track_count; }); $ezJQuery(window).scroll(function(e){ ez_last_activity_count = ez_tos_track_count; }); } else { ez_last_activity_count = 8; } < ="text/" ="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.2/jquery.min.js">
bettylu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote bettylu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 7:33am
Ping G25 Irons Beem is sticking around Hong Kong to work for the European Tour Productions commentary team. Beem said all he wanted in return was a spot in the Hong Kong Open next year.

http://www.cheap.clubsaustralia.com/Ping-G30-Irons-1332.html Party officials who play the game have already been targeted by Xi's crackdown. Last year, the government began enforcing a 2004 ban on building new . courses more rigorously.

TaylorMade SLDR Irons Cal’s nine-stroke lead quickly vanished on the front nine and the team finished the round and the event in third place, 13 strokes behind first place Illinois and nine strokes behind runner-up Arizona State. Illinois fired the only under-par team score in the third round (-1) and finished the 54 holes at +1.

Ping G30 . Managing Director Francis Dougherty told council members Wednesday that the RFP was issued to assess the market value of the course, which has lost money in four of the last five years.

http://www.cheap.clubsaustralia.com
bettylu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote bettylu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 2:49am
ping g25 A township resident is facing an assault by auto charge after a . game went bad and police were called.

ping g25 irons Carondelet produced a season for the ages in East Bay Athletic League play. The Cougars went undefeated, never posting a score higher than 214 in nine-hole play.

ping g25 . Spare5 is building an app called “Watson . Pro” that utilizes Watson’s deep learning, natural language, and vision capabilities to provide advice to .ers.

ping g30 hybrid Dougherty said council received a nine-page white paper on the topic in June outlining the financial difficulties at the course. Council challenged the administration to find a solution, and the RFP is a way of exploring the monetary value of the course, he said.

http://www..clubausonline.com/
kellie7T3 View Drop Down

Quote kellie7T3 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Aug 2016 at 11:00pm
Hello Beeper,
Thank you for reminding me of the solo verse. I don't know who wrote the song but I sang this song as a teenager in my church choir in the 60's. My friend Melanna Jones sang the solo part and Ms. Mary Mendoza was our choir director and musician at Bethel Temple Church in the Bronx, NY. I am 65 years old now and remember it as if it was yesterday.

We started with a slow part in 3 part harmony that went:

Keep on____ pray__ing__
Keep on____ pray___ ay__ing___
And Heaven's door___ will un__lock____

Then the chorus with a little bit of tempo:
Chorus:
If you pray you've got the keys to the kingdom
and your faith will unlock the door.
If you fall on your knees, He'll give your heart ease.

Solo:
Skies will brighten, burdens lighten if you pray
wrongs will righten, faith will tighten if you pray
He will take you in His arms, don't you fret don't be alarmed

Chorus:
After the solo and chorus, we ended the song by going back to the slow part that we started on and repeating ...and heaven's door, and heaven's door and heaven's door_____ will un_____ lock_____.

Great precious memories.
I hope this helps
Kellie7T3
bettylu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote bettylu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 3:31am
Cheap Ping G30 . No one blames the bighorns for being attracted to all those manicured lawns. But the Center for Biological Diversity and the Sierra Club recently filed a notice of intent to sue the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, the Coachella Valley Conservation Commission, the California Department of Fish and Wildlife

http://www.direct-sales.co.uk/category-22-b0-Titleist-AP2.html "Been working hard with Under Armour for awhile on finalizing it, really. It's been a year or over a year in the making. Really excited about what it's going to be. So we're going to go over there. We're going to go to Seoul, South Korea, as well, and a few-day trip to Asia before coming back, and I'll also spend some time in L.A., Mexico City and then there will be another launch in London.

Cheap TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 . The dispute hinges on a concern that barrier fences could destroy the ambience of sagebrush and steep slopes rising up from the .s, and violate private property rights to reject the structures. Beyond that, bighorns are adored by .ers, . club managers say, and benefit from the abundance of nourishment.

TaylorMade R15 430 .
TaylorMade R15 Black .

bettylu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote bettylu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 4:20am
cheap . store online australia Here's the thing about McIlroy -- he is doing it in an age where it's harder to win majors and tournaments than ever before. It just is. There is more money and better competition than ever before. If you disagree with that, then you disagree historically with the way capitalism works.

http://www.discount.storeau.com/ Chris Solomon, the host, asked me an interesting question about whether Thomas' career ceiling has been changed in my mind after he pulled off the Hawaii double in winning both the Tournament of Champions and Sony Open.

Callaway XR 16 Irons Is Fowler the Andy Roddick of this . generation? He might be, and I don't mean that in a demeaning way, either. Roddick was immense. He was just born at the wrong time and played the wrong sport. If he's born five years earlier or 12 years later, he probably has a couple of Wimbledons and another Grand Slam in there somewhere.

Callaway XR 16 . Wood
Callaway XR 16 .

bettylu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote bettylu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 3:18am
best price ping g30 hybrid uk We stand ready to provide all appropriate consular assistance to the families of the victims,” an embassy statement said, according to USA TODAY.

taylormade m2 . for sale PGA Championship from its customary August date to May, which would give the . calendar a different rhythm. Oh, and Donald Trump has Bevacqua on his contact list, as he has for some years—and he's been in touch.

best price taylormade m2 . uk

titleist ap2 716 irons for sale
best price titleist ap2 716 irons uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456