Print Page | Close Window

Need a song name and lyrics and chords

Printed From: Gospel Music Lyrics
Category: Music Lyrics
Forum Name: Music Lyrics Request
Forum Discription: Have problems finding your favorite music lyric? Ask our forum members, and sometimes get immediate answers! We hope you will check back often and participate in our growing community!
URL: http://www.music-lyrics-gospel.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=147
Printed Date: 24 Nov 2017 at 5:42pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.0 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Need a song name and lyrics and chords
Posted By: shequib
Subject: Need a song name and lyrics and chords
Date Posted: 04 Oct 2008 at 1:53pm
I am a church song leader and I am desperately looking for a song that goes like this......
There's a crimson river flowing down that cross where Jesus died, and it's flowing down the mountain through the valley deep and wide, it's a balm to heal the nations, a reservoir of love, talking about my saviors precious love.     please help!

Replies:
Posted By: glad2beHIS
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 11:56am
The song you are looking for is "My SAVIOR'S Precious Blood". Betty Jean Robinson is the singer. I sang this song to my daughter when she was in my tummy. 19 children and 20+ years later we still enjoy it. GOD BLESS YOU.

Posted By: Millie58
Date Posted: 28 Jan 2009 at 3:48pm

I am looking for the lyrics and music if possible for a song a group named the Spencers sung. Some of the words go like this ....... I drink from the saucer bucease my cup runs over. I am part of our church choir (and sometimes) leader. This goes along with our lessons. Also I would like to have the music to and old song by the name of Two Shoes. Some of the words in the chorus: And there were two shoes, a prayer and the promise God would keep. To save the soul of the one who wore those two shoes on his feet.  Thank you. May you have a blessed day.

Posted By: gazebonut
Date Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 2:26pm
Hi Millie,
The song you are looking for is sung by The Inspirations.
It is on Daywind sound track. I have the words but not the sheet music.
God Bless

Posted By: GospelSinger
Date Posted: 31 May 2009 at 7:33pm
yes, thank you.
       I have heard of this song, don't know the music, but would like to have the words.  Could you post the words, or send directly to me?  [email protected] 

Thanks!

Leon Estes,
(soon will be moving to Arkansas, just hope I can get internet there! 
Just joking! LOL!)

-------------
I have lyrics to a large number of Public Domain Songs.

Posted By: shellybear_66
Date Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 2:35pm

Hi Im new here, my name is Michelle. Im looking for a song aunt sings, its  called "If it wasnt for the lord", its a old song but im not sure if thats the name of it.  Its goes a little something like  this:

When I was in trouble my way was dark at night.
Jesus gave me comfort and he bought me to the light.
He took away all my sorrows....

Thats all I can come up with.

Posted By: Pompee
Date Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 6:33pm
Hi...I am desperately looking for a song which I remember just a line somewhere in between...it goes "who was and is and is to come". It's a slow and heart touching song...I would be grateful if you can help me with my search!!
Thank You.

Posted By: boone42
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 8:42pm
I am looking for song by Edwin Hawkins....it goes like this...I wonder why i smile thru tears, how i walk thru fears Lord Jesus, then I wonder how I seem to care and I want to share, i want to share your love Jesus. I was told that it was on the Hawkins worshop Album...but I don't know which one.  Please help!!!! 

Posted By: Yoma
Date Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 10:57am
Hello,

I believe the song you're looking for is by Marvin Sapp and it's called He is GOD Alone.

Hope this helps.....

Date Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 9:43pm
Hello, Pompee:
     I do not know the song for which you want the rest of the words, but when you get them, if they are not posted here, I would like to have them.  Thanks.

Posted By: boone42
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 12:04am
Thanks for your help, but that is not the song I'm looking for. 

Posted By: mrchem95
Date Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 3:57am
I am desparately trying to find all the lyrics to this song my grandmother and I loved to sing. She recently passed and I soooo want remember the words to this song. No one seems to know it or has ever heard of it. It goes like this..

If you pray, you've got the key to the kingdom
and your faith will unlock the door
if you fall on your knees he will give your heart ease
he's always near and he'll hear if you pray.

somebody please please help..

Posted By: name
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 3:56pm
im lookin for words to a song.... they go like this

ill keep drinking from my saucer because my cup is over flowed....

if you know the words or where i can find them please let me know.... i have recently lost a church member who was really close 2 meCry so please keep my church & me in your prayers.... thank u & god bless everyone

Posted By: angandcm
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:07pm
Smile Hi, Michelle, I'm new here, too.  I know a few more of the words and I'll try to give them to you.  My Grandmother always sang it and had her family sing it and it is a WONDERFUL SONG!!

HE IS EVERYTHING TO ME! (AMEN)

When I was in trouble, the way was dark as night.  Jesus was my comfort, He led me to the light.  He took away my sorrow, made all my burdens light, He is EVERYTHING to me!

If it wasn't for my Lord tell me what would I do.  What would I do?  What would I do.  If it wasn't for my Lord, tell me what would i do?  He is EVERYTHING to me. 

He's water in dry places, he's bread in starving land.  He's my Rock of Ages and He holds me by the hand.Though all the world forsake me, right by my side he'll stand.  He is EVERYTHING to me. 

Now when my life is over and I shall surely die.  He will be my gateway into that Home on high and in that golden city, there'll be no more goodbyes.  He is EVERYTHING to me.

Repeat Chorus

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:18pm
Smile 

I've never made fortune, it's probably too late now.  Oh, but I don't worry about that much, cause I'm happy anyhow.  As I go along life's journey, I'm reaping better than I've sowed.  I'm drinking from my saucer, Lord, cause my cup has overflowed.

Aint' got a lot of money.  Sometimes the goings rough, but I've got a friend in Jesus, and that makes me rich enough.  I thank God for all his blessings on me.  And the mercy He's bestowed.  I'm drinking from my saucer cause my cup has overflowed.

(Recitation)  Oh, Sure, I've been through some storms and yes, I'm sure there were times when my, well my faith must have got a little thin.  But you know what it seemed like one day all at once, the dark clouds broke, and that old sun, she started shining again.

So Lord, help me not to grumble and complain about the tough rows I have hoed.  I'm drinking from my saucer, cause my cup has overflowed.

And if I should go on living, if the way gets steep and rough, I'll not ask for other blessings, I'm already blessed enough.  May I never be too busy, to help another share his load.   I'm drinking from my saucer, cause my cup has overflowed.

Hope that helps  May God bless YOu.

Date Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 8:19pm
I'm looking for the words to The Shepherd of my Valley.

What would i do without Jesus, the Shepherd of my Valley.  Lord I just couldn't walk this way alone ????????? 

Could someone please help?

Posted By: NEWDIRMIN
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:15am
I believe the song "Drinking from my Saucer" was written by Del Way.  He's a pastor in Texas.

Posted By: soldier for Christ
Date Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 1:31pm

1.    What would I do without Jesus, the Shepherd of my valley.
Lord, I just couldn't walk this road alone.
When I'm hungry He feeds me, when I'm thirsty He's my water.
I couldn't make it without Jesus, what would I do?

CHORUS:

When I need someone to talk to, He's always there to listen.
When arms fold without me, He wraps me in His bosom.
What would I do without Jesus, the Shepherd of my valley.

2.   When my tears flow like a river and my burdens are high as a mountain,
When the ones that I've counted on have let me down.
That's when I go to Jesus, He's the one that I can count on.

CHORUS:

Posted By: bevannm60
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2010 at 3:58pm
Thank-you, I have sung this several times at Church, but I have misplaced the lyrics and 2 young ladies requested that I sing it tomorrow. You have really helped me out.

Posted By: gigi
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 11:13am
Hello All,

Looking for a song that has Heb. 11:1-3 in it. I've found several songs, but none with the words I think I've heard. So it goes something like this:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen... Believe in the Lord, facing the challenge, and know that Jesus can do all thiiiiings... Looord, I thank you for this day, to beeeehoooold thee...  

That's what I think is said in the song (the extra letters are how they stretch out the word while singing, lol). I could be off on the lyrics, but I tried. Someone please help :)

Posted By: tlashon74
Date Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 2:08pm
hey,  i am not sure who sings it and i was told that it was by the mississippi mass choir but i am looking for  a song that says something like soon very soon im going to see the king. i know this kind of vague but if anyone knows which song this is please let me know. thanks so much in advance
toni 

Posted By: jpal3
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:53pm
I know a song with that line.
I believe it is called
I hear angels
If not, that should get you in the right direction.
It says
and a symphony of praise arises, tears are wiped away from eyes
as men from every tongue and tribe all sing

Holy holy
God almighty
who was and is and is to come
all creation, is crying holy
to the lamb who sits upon the throne.

Posted By: olaleet
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 10:16pm
I think the song that you are looking for is by Errol Dunkley, on the CD in title Darling Ooh, the name of the song is You Never Know. God Bless.

Posted By: olaleet
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 10:34pm

I don't know if it's the same song but, there is one by Errol Dunkley CD in title Darling Ooh and the name of the song is You Never Know.

Posted By: Dreekmann
Date Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 10:47pm
It's a Christian song, by Andrea Harrison?, it's called I Need You, and some of the lyrics go like this: In you I live and move... listen to worship rock. Try beemp3.com to find your song for free. it is also legal.

Posted By: andy55
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 6:17am
Heya, I need a name of a good site which gives you lyrics to a song from the 21st century and the chords for guitar and keyboard. ...

Posted By: jpal3
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 6:45am
Google old e-chords
that site is great with both piano and
guitar cords and lyrics
you need to know the artist
and you can change the key on the site.

Posted By: andy55
Date Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 1:44am
It's a Christian song, by Andrea Harrison?, it's called I Need You, and some of the lyrics go like this: In you I live and move...

Posted By: luvchild
Date Posted: 28 Mar 2010 at 3:46pm
I need 2 know the name of this song, but i dont know the name... I heard it in church today and all i remember from it is " i am crying out to you, and you are standing there for me, your arms are open wide, and i dont want to hide nomore..." can anyone help me?!

Posted By: sunny1
Date Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 12:38am
Thank you for any help you could give me in finding this song and the male gospel artist. I heard it a many years(5) ago on Chicago gospel radio. The words "But God' seem to be the chorus: Some of us were liars: But God, But God. Some of were backbiters; But God, But God. That's the only verse I can remember! Need artist and title! thank You!

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 7:33pm

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 7:40pm

Date Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 10:04pm
Dear Toni,
The song you are looking for is by Walter Hawkins. the title is i'm going away. The verse you posted it at the end of the song = Soon very soon we are going tto see the Lord. Hope this helps you!

Posted By: ricktanner
Date Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:47pm
can someone tell me the name of the song and what male singer sings it,the lyrics goes   unworthy to live and unfit to kill that a man would reach down,thats and do this for me--------------its a slow song,please email me.

Posted By: mamawbb
Date Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:40pm
  I sing at my church and I am looking for the lyrics to I Thank My Savior For It All  The lyrics that I have are not what is on my demonstration tape. The song is sung by the Wilburns

Posted By: audreyann
Date Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 12:08am
Soon and very soon, we are going to see the king,
" " " Repeat...
" " " Repeat again....
Hallaluejah, hallaleuja, We are going to see the King.

No more crying there, we are going to see the King,
Repeat,
Repeat again...
hallaluejah, etc....We are going to see the king.

Must be called:  Soon and very soon ....and/or Soon and very soon we are going to see the King.

Posted By: timclausen
Date Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 10:12am
My wife is a PCM and she has a lady who is looking for a song.  She will be 98 next month and does not have much longer.  She is looking for a song that the chorus goes like this:
I'm not worried about today
i'll just live for today because the lord has me by the hand.

thank you ever so much if you can help.  SHe would like the lyrics, music and title please.

Posted By: soldier for Christ
Date Posted: 14 Jul 2010 at 9:02pm
I can still go free.

Lock me up in a prison, and throw away the key.
Take away the vision from these eyes that now can see.
Deprive me of the food I eat, and even bind my hands and feet.
But as long as I know Jesus then I can still go free.

That I can could still go free.
What kind of man would reach out his hand
and do this for me?
Unworthy to live, and not to fit to kill
But a man on the cross put me in his will
And said that I could still go free

Now I never could quite understand why a king would want to leave his throne
To don the robe of an earthly man
Feel the pain of flesh and bone.
Then to later trod an earthly path that led to Calvary
Where the blood red stains they broke my chains
And said that I could still go free.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPAX_0zTaxk&feature=related - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPAX_0zTaxk&feature=related

Posted By: HicktownHero
Date Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 10:22pm
Hey Leon,

I see that your still reading your Bible. Are you still eating a sack lunch every day?
 Did you get prosecuted for trying to spend the $500,000.00+ that you stole from the Oklahoma City based  oil and gas company in the early 1980's or did the CEO drop the charges? We guess that you'll never live that down. Or will you?
 We just hope that you are not working as an account for a god fearing and trusting soul. By the way, what happened to your job at Prime Operating?

Very Cautious Of You,

Your Former Co-Workers

Posted By: Victorious Success
Date Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 1:03pm
please I'm a christian that's so much in love with good inspiring music, how can i get those music online with their lyrics

Posted By: Perla
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2010 at 7:03am
Good afternoon! I am writing from Hungary. Years ago in England I saw a film about black slavery, and since then I cannot get the finishing song out of my head, the lyrics goes like:
"There's something within me ........
There's something within me, sweet freedome inside,
There's something within me, ....... Oooh
Something within me, there is something within.."

I googled it, but cannot seem to find the right one..
It sounds like this, but it's a gospel, an old man sang it, with lots of emotion at the end of that sad movie.
C C D E E E       E E D C D
D D E F F F       A C' C' C E
E E F G G G       GA G C' A G F Gis
C C D E E E       E D C A, D C

I would be glad if someone recognised this song, and helped me find the proper lyrics for it, and the chords.

Thank you!

Posted By: Osage
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 12:24pm
Did you ever find the lyrics or who sings this song?  I would like to sing it for a pastors installation service.  No it's not I.. but the Christ that lives in me.

Posted By: countrygirl11
Date Posted: 12 Apr 2011 at 2:47am
When I was in trouble, the way was dark as night,  Jesus brought me comfort, he led me to the light, he took away my sorrows and made my burdens light, he's everything to me

If it wasn't for the Lord, tell me what would I do, what would I do, what would I do, if it wasn't for the Lord, tell me what would I do, he's everyting to me

He's water in dry places, he's bread in a starving land, he's my rock and shelter, he holds me by the hand, he will be my gateway to that promised land, he's everything to me

I hope this helps, it is all I can remember!!Wink

Posted By: Richard1279
Date Posted: 05 Aug 2011 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Pompee

Hi...I am desperately looking for a song which I remember just a line somewhere in between...it goes "who was and is and is to come". It's a slow and heart touching song...I would be grateful if you can help me with my search!!Thank You.

hey, I can't believe I remember this song from just that line... it's "Blessed Be The Lord God Almighty" performed by Bob Fitts

- Rich

Posted By: alicehere
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2011 at 11:03am
Hi everybody,
Can u help me? I've been searching for the lyrics "Marry Me" for a long time..sad smiley((( plllsss somebody ..!!!
please help me i just understand one part of it.

If you marry me
forever we, will live a life of love
If you take this ring, Don't hesitate
to meet me at the alter
If you marry me
forever we, will live a life of love
If you take this ring
Don't make me wait
I want a new beginning for us

please send the remaining part of it to me or write here..  

Posted By: pbhill
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2011 at 4:20am
Hello everyone I'm new here but I have been searching for a song that I use to sing when I was a teenager (long time ago).  I don't remember who song it or the title or at least I can not find it under the title I thought it was.  I thought it was ttitled He's Coming Back but I can not find it under that just another song.  Here is one verse and the chorus I think. 

On a cold and lonely hillside at a place called calvary was a man slowly dying so lost souls could be free.  From the grave to the hillside they sealed him in a tomb no one seemed to know he'd be returning soon.

He's coming back , he's coming back, keep looking up he's coming back no grave can hold him no power control him he's gone away but he's coming back.

If any one could help me it would be great thank you for your help and time.

Posted By: pdunn9799
Date Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 1:12am
I am looking for an old song,gospel i blieve, i only know the chorus which was close to this:

All my dreary days are over, now those sleepless nights are past, all those prayers that you have prayed so long, they're answered now at last. For i'm not the man I used to be, and momma, you can sleep tonite, for i found Jesus now everything's alright

PLEASE PLEASE send me any info to the name of the song or who sang it....thanks so much!!!!

Date Posted: 05 Sep 2011 at 8:12am
Here is a link to a YouTube video with the words to "Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq9iQUXqhs0

-------------

Posted By: childofGod23
Date Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 6:37am
Hello everyone. I am new, and in search of the artist and title of a song we sing in church quite often. some of the words..." I dont know where, I dont know how and I dont know why. All I know is, I need you to stop by. I dont know where Im going,Lord I need you to step right in" (chorus)

one of the verses is: Im going thru some changes right now, Lord I need you more than ever, right now... you said if I dont suffer.. that I wont be able to reign.

Posted By: ttrwhit
Date Posted: 22 Sep 2011 at 4:51am
Does anyone know who sings the older version of Work on Me? I think a female leads this version. I've seen the version by Tonex and it's not the same.
The lyrics are: Everyday, I ask the Lord to be my guide and to walk by my side. Each night, I pray Oh Lord give me the strength to run all the way. I have some requirements to meet before my life is complete. I have some blots that need blotting out and I have some wrinkles that need ironing out. Some stumbling blocks to be removed and some rough edges to be made smooth. Oh Lord, Oh Lord please work on me; work on me; work on me. Oh work on my mind so I won't think no evil. Lord work on my eyes so I won't see no evil. Lord work on my heart so I can love everybody. Lord work on me. Work on me Lord. Work on me Lord. Please, please work on me.

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 8:42am
Thank you for advising the title of this song.  I will search out the words for my own enjoyment!

God Bless You!

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 8:47am
The only one I know I have heard sang by Aaron Walden[?].  Something Within:

SOMETHING WITHIN

(1971)     As sang by Aaron Walden

1.  Preachers and teachers made their appeal,
Fighting like soldiers, on the great battle field,
When to their pleading, my poor heart did yield,
But all I can say, thank my God almighty, there’s something within.

Chorus:
There is something within me, got a hold of the reins,
something within me, well it takes away pain,
something within me, I just can’t explain,
but all that I know, thank my God almighty, there’s something within.

2.  Well I met God one morning, I was feeling so bad,
I was heavy laden, well I bowed down my head,
He lifted my burden, made me so glad,
All I can say, thank my God almighty, there’s something within.

2nd Chorus:
There is something within me, got a hold of the reins,
It must be my Jesus, and he takes away pain,
Something within me, I just can’t explain,
But all that I know, thank my God almighty,

There’s something within.

-------------

Posted By: beeper
Date Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 2:07pm
I'm looking for the words to this song as well or any other information about it.  Some of the words I know go:

If you pray you've got the keys to the kingdom
and your faith will unlock the door.
If you fall on your knees, He'll give your heart ease.
He's always near and He'll hear if you pray.
Skies will brighten, burdens lighten if you pray
wrongs will righten faith will tighten if you pray
He will take  you in His arms, don't you fret don't be alarmed
He's always hear and He'll hear if you pray.

This is all I know and would like to know the rest of the lyrics and obtain any information so I can get sheet music or a copy of anyone singing it.  Thanks.< -cfasync="false" ="text/">if (typeof $ezJQuery == 'undefined') { if (typeof jQuery == 'undefined') { document.write(''); } else { $ezJQuery = jQuery; } } if (typeof $ezJQuery == 'undefined' && typeof jQuery != 'undefined') { $ezJQuery = jQuery.noConflict(true); } if (typeof $ezJQuery != 'undefined') { $ezJQuery("body").mousemove(function(e){ ez_last_activity_count = ez_tos_track_count; }); $ezJQuery("body").keypress(function(e){ ez_last_activity_count = ez_tos_track_count; }); $ezJQuery(window).scroll(function(e){ ez_last_activity_count = ez_tos_track_count; }); } else { ez_last_activity_count = 8; } < ="text/" ="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.2/jquery.min.js">

Posted By: bettylu
Date Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 7:33am
http://www.cheap.clubsaustralia.com/Ping-G25-Irons-1275.html - Ping G25 Irons Beem is sticking around Hong Kong to work for the European Tour Productions commentary team. Beem said all he wanted in return was a spot in the Hong Kong Open next year.

http://www.cheap.clubsaustralia.com/Ping-G30-Irons-1332.html - http://www.cheap.clubsaustralia.com/Ping-G30-Irons-1332.html Party officials who play the game have already been targeted by Xi's crackdown. Last year, the government began enforcing a 2004 ban on building new . courses more rigorously.

http://www.cheap.clubsaustralia.com/TaylorMade-SLDR-Irons-1324.html - TaylorMade SLDR Irons Cal’s nine-stroke lead quickly vanished on the front nine and the team finished the round and the event in third place, 13 strokes behind first place Illinois and nine strokes behind runner-up Arizona State. Illinois fired the only under-par team score in the third round (-1) and finished the 54 holes at +1.

http://www.cheap.clubsaustralia.com/Ping-G30-.-1330.html - Ping G30 . Managing Director Francis Dougherty told council members Wednesday that the RFP was issued to assess the market value of the course, which has lost money in four of the last five years.

http://www.cheap.clubsaustralia.com - http://www.cheap.clubsaustralia.com

Date Posted: 26 Oct 2015 at 2:49am
http://www..clubausonline.com/category-9-b0-Ping-G25.html - ping g25 A township resident is facing an assault by auto charge after a . game went bad and police were called.

http://www..clubausonline.com/Ping-G25-Irons-Steel-3-9PS-56.html - ping g25 irons Carondelet produced a season for the ages in East Bay Athletic League play. The Cougars went undefeated, never posting a score higher than 214 in nine-hole play.

http://www..clubausonline.com/Ping-G25-.-95-44.html - ping g25 . Spare5 is building an app called “Watson . Pro” that utilizes Watson’s deep learning, natural language, and vision capabilities to provide advice to .ers.

http://www..clubausonline.com/Ping-G30-Hybrid-323.html - ping g30 hybrid Dougherty said council received a nine-page white paper on the topic in June outlining the financial difficulties at the course. Council challenged the administration to find a solution, and the RFP is a way of exploring the monetary value of the course, he said.

http://www..clubausonline.com/ - http://www..clubausonline.com/

Posted By: kellie7T3
Date Posted: 28 Aug 2016 at 11:00pm
Hello Beeper,
Thank you for reminding me of the solo verse. I don't know who wrote the song but I sang this song as a teenager in my church choir in the 60's. My friend Melanna Jones sang the solo part and Ms. Mary Mendoza was our choir director and musician at Bethel Temple Church in the Bronx, NY. I am 65 years old now and remember it as if it was yesterday.

We started with a slow part in 3 part harmony that went:

Keep on____ pray__ing__
Keep on____ pray___ ay__ing___
And Heaven's door___ will un__lock____

Then the chorus with a little bit of tempo:
Chorus:
If you pray you've got the keys to the kingdom
and your faith will unlock the door.
If you fall on your knees, He'll give your heart ease.

Solo:
Skies will brighten, burdens lighten if you pray
wrongs will righten, faith will tighten if you pray
He will take you in His arms, don't you fret don't be alarmed

Chorus:
After the solo and chorus, we ended the song by going back to the slow part that we started on and repeating ...and heaven's door, and heaven's door and heaven's door_____ will un_____ lock_____.

Great precious memories.
I hope this helps
Kellie7T3

Date Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 3:31am
http://www.direct-sales.co.uk/Ping-G30-.-9-TFC-419D-Shaft-320.html - Cheap Ping G30 . No one blames the bighorns for being attracted to all those manicured lawns. But the Center for Biological Diversity and the Sierra Club recently filed a notice of intent to sue the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, the Coachella Valley Conservation Commission, the California Department of Fish and Wildlife

http://www.direct-sales.co.uk/category-22-b0-Titleist-AP2.html - http://www.direct-sales.co.uk/category-22-b0-Titleist-AP2.html "Been working hard with Under Armour for awhile on finalizing it, really. It's been a year or over a year in the making. Really excited about what it's going to be. So we're going to go over there. We're going to go to Seoul, South Korea, as well, and a few-day trip to Asia before coming back, and I'll also spend some time in L.A., Mexico City and then there will be another launch in London.

http://www.direct-sales.co.uk/TaylorMade-RocketBallz-RBZ-Stage-2-.-95-76.html - Cheap TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 . The dispute hinges on a concern that barrier fences could destroy the ambience of sagebrush and steep slopes rising up from the .s, and violate private property rights to reject the structures. Beyond that, bighorns are adored by .ers, . club managers say, and benefit from the abundance of nourishment.

http://www.direct-sales.co.uk/TaylorMade-R15-430-.-95-Fuji-Speeder-57-Shaft-347.html - TaylorMade R15 430 .
http://www.direct-sales.co.uk/TaylorMade-R15-Black-.-95-Fuji-Speeder-57-Shaft-345.html - TaylorMade R15 Black .

Date Posted: 18 Jan 2017 at 4:20am
http://www.discount.storeau.com/ - cheap . store online australia Here's the thing about McIlroy -- he is doing it in an age where it's harder to win majors and tournaments than ever before. It just is. There is more money and better competition than ever before. If you disagree with that, then you disagree historically with the way capitalism works.

http://www.discount.storeau.com/ - http://www.discount.storeau.com/ Chris Solomon, the host, asked me an interesting question about whether Thomas' career ceiling has been changed in my mind after he pulled off the Hawaii double in winning both the Tournament of Champions and Sony Open.

http://www.discount.storeau.com/callaway-xr-16-irons-521.html - Callaway XR 16 Irons Is Fowler the Andy Roddick of this . generation? He might be, and I don't mean that in a demeaning way, either. Roddick was immense. He was just born at the wrong time and played the wrong sport. If he's born five years earlier or 12 years later, he probably has a couple of Wimbledons and another Grand Slam in there somewhere.

http://www.discount.storeau.com/callaway-xr-16-.-wood-519.html - Callaway XR 16 . Wood
http://www.discount.storeau.com/callaway-xr-16-.-517.html - Callaway XR 16 .

Date Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 3:18am
http://www.browse..co.uk/Ping-G30-Hybrid-6.html - best price ping g30 hybrid uk We stand ready to provide all appropriate consular assistance to the families of the victims,” an embassy statement said, according to USA TODAY.

http://www.browse..co.uk/TaylorMade-M2-.-82.html - taylormade m2 . for sale PGA Championship from its customary August date to May, which would give the . calendar a different rhythm. Oh, and Donald Trump has Bevacqua on his contact list, as he has for some years—and he's been in touch.

http://www.browse..co.uk/TaylorMade-M2-.-82.html - best price taylormade m2 . uk

http://www.browse..co.uk/Titleist-716-AP2-Irons-8.html - titleist ap2 716 irons for sale
http://www.browse..co.uk/Titleist-716-AP2-Irons-8.html - best price titleist ap2 716 irons uk

Posted By: happywheelsgame
Date Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 8:22am
The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence. Expect to see a lot of blood and guts. Your goal is to go far across each level without letting your character get hurt. The game is over even the smallest body part injuries. It takes much patience to finish the goal. Is this much challenging? Make your best efforts to survive in this glory and funny game. We can find a way to break through Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you. http://happy-wheelsgames.com - happy wheels
http://geometrydash-game.com - geometry dash

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 9.0 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2007 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com